1. To pre-soften/ heat wax, remove lid from jar and place in microwave for approximately 2-4 minutes, depending on the wattage of your microwave and quantity of wax in the jar.
2. Once wax has softened sufficiently, pour into your wax pot heater. As a guide, Arbre soft waxes have a recommended operating temperature of 65-70 Degree Celsius.
3. Ensure the area to be treated is clean and dry. Use Arbre Pre-wax lotion to thoroughly cleanse the area to be treated. ENHANCE YOUR WAXING TREATMENT: Formulated to produce a micro thin layer of protective coating across the skin, Arbre
Waxing Anti Trauma assists in preventing excessive adhesion of wax, reducing trauma, and also aid in the prevention of ingrown hairs.
4. Always test wax on the inside of the wrist before use. Using a spatula, apply a thin layer of was, approximately 5cm wide, the direction of hair growth. Apply a fabric wax strip over the wax,
press down and rub in the direction of hair growth 2-3 times. Hold the skin with one hand to keep it taut and with other lift the opposite end off the fabric wax strip to an angle and remove the wax quickly/sharply against the direction of hair growth.
5. For the ultimate finish, apply Arbre After Wax Soother to emulsify any wax residue as well as to calm and cleanse the treated area
6. To achieve superior results use Arbre Leepil Post Epilation anti-ingrown formulated to retard and weaken hair regrowth and prevent ingrown hairs.
7. Complete the treatment by applying your favorite Arbre Hand & Body Lotion to moisturise, nourish and soothe the skin.