Terms and conditions
- The website www.ebeauty.co.nz (“Our Website”) is a site operated by AR Distributors Limited (“We” or “Us”). We are a limited liability company registered in New Zealand. We specialise in the prompt and friendly supply of quality Hair & Beauty Products (“Goods”) to the Trade.
- We are located in New Zealand and do not ship orders internationally.
- APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use our Website, as these will apply to your use of our Website and any arrangement we enter into with you for any goods or services
- We may revise our Terms and Conditions (or any part of any of them), or add further Terms and Conditions at our discretion, at any time by amending this page or the relevant document setting out any part of our Terms and Conditions.
- We may update our Website from time to time at our sole discretion, and may change or discontinue the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to constitute advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, free from errors, complete or up-to-date.
- You hereby acknowledge that nothing on our Website will constitute professional advice and that no professional relationship of any kind is created between you and us through your use of our Website. You hereby agree that you shall not make any professional or any other decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in or on our Website.
- The opinions (if any) expressed on our Website are not necessarily our opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of our employee(s), agents, contractors and/or our associated Companies.
- Any opinions or statements which are expressed by us on our Website are or have been rendered based on specific facts, under certain conditions, and subject to certain assumptions, and may not and should not be used or relied upon for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, for use in or in connection with any legal proceeding.
- We do not warrant or guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to enable access to our Website, and for ensuring you obtain and use your own adequate virus protection software and measures.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. You acknowledge that by breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. For the purpose of this clause, you authorise such disclosure. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will also cease immediately.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR WEBSITE
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and assume no responsibility for that content. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You acknowledge that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any equivalent consumer protection legislation will not apply where you purchase any Products or Services for the purposes of a business.
- You shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery (time being of the essence) notify us of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. You shall afford us an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if you believe the Goods are defective in any way. If the you shall fail to comply with these provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective Goods, which we have agreed in writing that you are entitled to reject, Our liability is limited to either (at our discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods.
- Returns will only be accepted provided that:
(a) you have complied with the provisions of the "defects" clause above; and
(b) we have agreed in writing to accept the return of the Goods; and
(c) the Goods are returned at your cost within fourteen (14) days of the delivery date; and
(d) we will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner; and
(e) the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- Non-stocklist items or Goods sourced specifically for the Customer’s order are under no circumstances acceptable for credit or return.
- We may cancel any contract to which these terms and conditions apply or cancel delivery of Goods at any time before the Goods are delivered by giving written notice to you. On giving such notice we shall repay to you any money paid by you for the Goods. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation.
- In the event that you cancel delivery of Goods you shall be liable for any and all loss incurred (whether direct or indirect) by us as a direct result of the cancellation (including, but not limited to, any loss of profits).
- Cancellation of orders for Goods made to your specifications, or for non-stocklist items, or for Goods sourced specifically for you will definitely not be accepted once production has commenced, or an order has been placed.
- Each of the clauses in any of our Terms and Conditions documents operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, each relevant clause will be deemed to have been amended on that occasion to the extent necessary for it to comply with any applicable laws and regulations while still preserving to the extent possible the intent evidenced by the original drafting of the relevant clause, and to extent it cannot be so modified, that clause will be severed from the relevant document but the remaining clauses of that document will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under our Terms and Conditions, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.